A versatile office professional with over 15 years of experience working as a manager in Marketing and Creative Services. A Freelance Graphic Artist, skilled in freehand and vector artistry. Managed numerous multidisciplinary projects from concept to completion.
- Project Management
- High-level Multitasker and Generalist
- Staff Development and Leadership
- Custom Reporting Creation
- Promotional Material Creation
- Strong Vendor Relationships
- Designing art pieces explicitly for consumer products through online Print-on-Demand retailers.
- Produced realistic photo manipulation and photo composites.
- Developing marketing and product materials, including but not limited to logos, postcards, flyers, spec sheets, and manuals.
- Manipulating documents and images for print and web use.
- Communicating with clients to determine design vision, scope of work, and deliverable timeframes.
- Managed, trained, and inspired the in-house marketing and creative services team of four.
- Led the creative direction and conception of all promotional and POP materials.
- Oversaw all photography selection, catalog and sample creation, and assembly instruction from concept, through prepress, to print.
- Produced simple-to-complex marketing pages, banners, e-newsletters, and large format sales tools for tradeshows, including for use at nationwide retailers.
- Developed and edited mass mailing letters, product data sheets, and product romance copy.
- Supervised the marketing material mail center, reviewing inventories and sample ordering.
- Designated and managed technical and print vendors, reviewing all costing and budgets.
- Generated and preserved all digital assets, including distribution to vendors.
- Involved in product development, reviewing pricing, design, construction, and features.
- Collaborated directly with international manufacturers regarding product and design.
- Managed the processing of all product data sets and cost centers, including auditing.
- Built and implemented custom reporting tools, costing templates, and complex reports within the ERP and MS Excel.
- Created and managed the main-website and multiple sub-websites for twelve years.
- Oversaw all computer and network administration, implementation, and repair.
- Handled procurement of all company supplies, office equipment, and marketing assets; directly involved in receipt, processing disbursement, and inventory control.
Citrus College, Glendora CA
Associate of Arts Degree in Fine Arts, May 2006
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
(Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Basic website design and administration
(HTML, WordPress, PHP, CSS)
- Local network administration and setup
- PC setup and maintenance
- Bilingual, Spanish and English